About Burak Dede
My name is
Burak Dede. This is my personal blog for various topics.
I am currently
focusing on designing and building distributed systems and watching how they fail after the first iteration and creating necessary tools to keep them up & running and watch how tools fail and create tools to watch the tools… you get the point.
In the past, I have done a fair amount of native mobile development for Android, iOS, and Blackberry. I still do that occasionally but not as a full-time job.
- For more personal reach use [email protected].
- Looking for what I am interested in writing? read my blog.
- I also have medium blog but I use it when wanted to tell things in my native language.
- I occasionally share code and try to contribute projects so here is github.
- For recruiters and others interested in the past linkedin.
- Stackoverflow which I should answer more questions stackoverflow
- Stackexchange for more high level questions and answers stackexchange
- Random meaningless tweeting? there you go twitter page.
- Probably reading a lot of books so my goodreads account.